[Video] Analysis of EUR/USD, CGC, USD/CAD and S&P 500
There are some solid set-ups in the making and I figured a quick video overview would provide some clear and concise insights and trade set-ups.
Key takeaways and timestamps:
– S&P 500 – don’t fight the trend (1:40)
– 10-year Treasury Notes – rallying in tandem with S&P’s? (5:05)
– Dollar Index (DXY) – bulls still in charge…but choppy (7:34)
– EUR/USD – looking to sell this rally (8:25)
– USD/CAD – buy the dip (10:55)
– Using Implied and Historical Volatility for FX forecasting (14:20)
– Canopy Growth (CGC) – break higher from a triangle (16:40)
Have a question for me? Just ask.