Aspen Trading is pleased to announce both a Managed Account & Trade Copier offering.
Designed for non-US investors seeking to diversify and take part in a program that offers non-correlated returns to the major benchmarks. It aims to be the ideal complement to an already robust portfolio and trading strategy.
Both programs trade the G10 FX majors, S&P 500, 10-year Treasury notes and the occasional commodity like gold or oil.
The minimum account size for the Managed Account Program is $100,000
The minimum account size for the Trade Copier Program is $25,000
- Trade Copier Accounts are held with CMC Markets
- Minimum account size is $25,000
* Trade Copier will be launched in late June – fees to be determined
- Managed Accounts are held with Global Prime based in Sydney, Australia.
- Minimum account size is $100,000
– 1.25% management fee and 20% incentive fee (<$500,000)
– 1.00% management fee and 20% incentive fee (>$500,000)
- FX – G10 majors and crosses
- S&P 500 (via CFD’s)
- Gold (via CFD’s)
- Oil (via CFD’s)
Want to Learn More? Fill out the form below and we’ll send you over the comprehensive overview and performance report.
I just wanted to let you know how impressed I’ve been with your service since I became an “Aspenite”. Not only do you make some great calls for live trades but your detailed analysis and your webinars are truly educational.