Closed TXN March 75/80 Call Spread +33% and +120%
Back on February 10, 2017 I posted the following chart and New Trade Alert on Texas Instruments (TXN).
I opted personally to go with the Call Spread for a cost of $1.78 per contract. But either approach worked well.
- I closed 1/2 on February 27th at $2.37, +33%
- The remainder was closed out on March 7th at $3.92 +120%
OK. So What’s The Next Trade(s) You’re Seeing?
With the S&P’s getting pretty extended when seen through various technical and fundamental measure, it is really key to be tactically long in here.
Here is what is on my radar screen now:
- Possible long in TBT. We have had some good luck trading this the last 2 times with +1.1% and +7.8% gains respectively. However, until sideways chop resolves itself, I am on the sidelines. A break above $41.29 will be worth looking for.
- We went long PDP yesterday at $45.05 as a proxy for the S&P’s and will treat that as a tactical long.
- Also considering a Bull Call Spread in SPY
- I don’t make a habit of trying to catch falling knives, but NZD/USD is pretty attractive off the .6920’ish level
- Big move higher in AUD/NZD leaves it vulnerable to a possible move lower
- Longs in USD/SGD