Choosing A Reputable Forex Broker
First of all, I want to thank you for being available for my questions!
I live in Portugal, and it’s kind of hard to find an honest opinion about a broker in Europe… can you help me with that?
If in Europe, who would be your FX and Stock Broker? Please note I don’t know how to trade options… (is there a good beginners book on the subject?)
What about Brexit? Is the Brexit trade still on?
Thank you once again for the knowledge and inspiration!!! I Love your videos on Real Vision TV!!! 😉
Ricardo O. – Lisbon Portugal
Ricardo – thanks so much for reaching out.
I will want to get with you through email or phone regarding Portugal and an upcoming visit we are planning. Hopefully we can chat shortly on that.
To your questions.
- For an FX Broker, I can’t think of a better person to discuss/explore this with than my friend Justin Hertzberg at Forest Park FX. He will get you set-up with a broker that is not only reputable, but one that will best serve your needs as a trader. Reach out to him here: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am sure Justin will also leave comments at the end of this blog post too.
- Here is an interview I did with Justin a couple of years ago
- I don’t know about stock brokerages for European clients – hopefully one of our readers will offer up a few suggestions.
- Good option book to get up to speed? Only one in my opinion – The Options Workbook: Fundamental Spread Concepts and Strategies for Investors and Traders
- Brexit? I really have no idea how everything will play out. Even if I did, nobody knows how markets will react. Trade the price action and leave the ‘what if’ scenarios to the talking heads who don’t know how to trade anyways.
Hope that helps,
Have a question for me? Just ask.